Lorraine K. Wrage
M.Ed., LPC, CST, CCPS, CCES
Lorraine is a seasoned, Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) with:
- 16+ years of clinical experience (in hospital and private practice settings)
- Licensed in Georgia - Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) - with her M.Ed. from the University of North Texas (Denton) a CACREP program
- Certified Sex Therapist (CST) through the American Board of Christian Sex Therapists (ABCST) - postgraduate studies completed through Richmont Graduate University/Institute for Sexual Wholeness (Atlanta) (most therapists have never had even one class in sexuality).
- APSATS (Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists) trained. She is a Certified Clinical Partner Specialist (CCPS) through APSATS.
- ERCEM - (Early Recovery Couples Empathy Model) trained. She is a Certified Clinical ERCEM Specialist.
- SSP Certified Clinical Provider (Safe and Sound Protocol).
- Coming Soon! Certified Therapeutic Full Disclosure Guide ... the education portion is complete... just finishing up the paperwork.
National Registries Memberships
American Board of Christian Sex Therapists (ABCST) Click here
Focus on the Family Christian Counselor Click Here
Certified Safe and Sound Protocol Clinician
Benefits of Working With Lorraine
Counseling with Lorraine, an experienced and specially trained therapist, will save you time, money, and energy in the following ways:
- You will get a therapist who knows how to appropriately assess and treat these issues (versus an untrained therapist who will waste your resources)
- You will get a tailored therapeutic plan to help you reach your goals ASAP
- You will receive help to talk about these difficult topics
- You will receive accurate information from a truly specialized therapist
- You will have direct access to the therapist to quickly get answers to your questions and to schedule appointments (no receptionist to go through).
- You will get a therapist who is compassionate, accepting you where you are at, while helping you reach your counseling goals
- You will have a therapist who respects your world view (Lorraine's is Judeo-Christian)
- You can invest in your relationship instead of suffering in silence, living miserably, or getting a costly, traumatic divorce
- You can keep your therapist and change your counseling goals (if your partner chooses to not work and the relationship dissolves)