Lorraine K. Wrage, M.Ed., LPC, CST, CCPS
M.Ed., LPC, CST, CCPS
Lorraine is a seasoned, Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) with:
- 16 years of clinical experience (in hospital and private practice settings)
- Licensed in Georgia - Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) - with her M.Ed. from the University of North Texas (Denton) a CACREP program
- Certified Sex Therapist (CST) through the American Board of Christian Sex Therapists (ABCST) - postgraduate studies completed through Richmont Graduate University/Institute for Sexual Wholeness (Atlanta) (most therapists have never had even one class in sexuality).
- APSATS (Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists) trained. She is a Certified Clinical Partner Specialist (CCPS) through APSATS.
- ERCEM - candidate (Early Recovery Couples Empathy Model)
- Coming Soon! Certified Therapeutic Full Disclosure Guide ... the education portion is complete... just finishing up the certification hours.